The Jubilee Tea Party Market Special!
11am – 4pm Sunday 3 June
Chatsworth Road closed between Dunlace and Blurton Roads.
Join us this Sunday for a special Jubilee market. They’ll be your usual favourite market stalls, a Jubilee tea party, live music and a bouncy castle for children. We’ll also have special Jubilee food and drink, a tug of war and seating areas to while away the afternoon.
Here’s the full line-up
12 noon onwards: Salsa workshop with Latin Source
12 – 4pm: Bouncy castle
2pm: Pearly King/Queen appearance
Throughout the day
Tug of War competition
Sound system playing old records
Chalk graffiti drawing outside Hop
Tea party themed area with vintage tablecloths, flowers and bunting
Shane’s on Chatsworth’s – live bands playing outside
Cakey Muto – Jubilee Rock & Roll Bingo
The Dentist (No33) – live bands and a beer garden
- Bamber Brothers will be selling Jubilee Eaton Mess Cheesecake, Elderflower Cordial and Fresh Lemonade
- Madison County Homeware will be selling Royal Memorabilia
- All Natural Soaps will be selling Jubilee themed soap
- Fifi Superstore will be selling Jubilee cushions and things
- Cakey Muto will be selling cream teas, jugs of Pimms and Jubilee cakes
- L’Epicerie will have Prosecco on tap.
We’ll also have seating areas (covered just in case!) throughout the market so come for lunch or stay all day!
If you would still like to get involved contact us at email@example.com