You can become a member of Chatsworth Road Traders and Residents Association (CRTRA) by signing up at our stall on Sundays. Memberships cost £1 and entitle you to discounts as a local resident in the following shops/businesses around Chatsworth Road.
- 46B Espresso Hut: 10% off coffee and cake
- Cakey Muto: 10% off cake when bought with a coffee
- Cooper and Woolf: 10% off all food and drink
- Chatsworth Cleaners (drycleaners): 10% off
- Double Negative Darkroom: 10% off printing jobs and 5% off selected courses
- Hop: 5% off all purchases
- L’Epicerie56: 5% off all purchases
- Lucky Newsagents: 15% off loose sweets
- Mighty Meats: 5% off all purchases
- Sanderson Sweeting Antiques: 5% discount
- School of Motoring: 15% off tuition fees
- Shane’s on Chatsworth: 5% off total bill
- Thea Vintage: 10% off all purchases Wednesday to Sunday
- The Book Box: 10% off all purchases
- Venetia’s Coffee Shop: 10% off all purchases
Additional benefits include:
- Your membership will help the continued running of the CRTRA as acommunity interest company (CIC) aimed at safeguarding and improving Chatsworth Road and its surrounding area for the benefit of the local community.
- You will be entitled to vote for committee members at the AGM
- You will receive the Chatsworth Road newsletter keeping you up to date with what CRTRA have been doing and any relevant news to Chatsworth Road and its surrounding area.
- CRTRA will, where possible, assist you and neighbours with communications with Hackney Council.
- You may suggest causes/projects that CRTRA should lobby for and/or undertake.
- You will receive a CRTRA member card that will entitle you to special discounts and offers at selected local shops – the latest offers are:
- No public Twitter messages.
Sign up to our mailing list.
Come and visit