Join us on Chats this Christmas to celebrate with neighbours and friends.
3rd, 10th and 17th December will see the road closed to traffic for the market hooray!
Thursday 7 December
Late night shopping on Chats 6-9pm
- Meet Father Christmas in his grotto at The Castle Cinema
- Carols from Hackney Voices Community Choir at 730pm
- Special offers in the shops
Sunday 10 December (11am-4pm)
Music at The Old Dentist @ 33 Chats
Sunday 17 December (11am-4pm)
- Shops and restaurants offering up mulled wine and cider
- Carols from Rushmore and Daubeney School choirs
- Pollyanna Children’s Theatre performing throughout the day
- Music at The Old Dentist @ 33 Chats
Sunday 24 December (11am – 230pm approx)
For the first time there will be a small food market on Christmas Eve. It’ll be your last chance to buy food at the market (until mid-Jan) – meat, cheese, fruit and veg and bakers will be with us – so keep it local for those last minute items.
Many of the shops on the street will be open throughout Christmas and New Year so continue to shop local and support them.
Market closed dates
Don’t forget the market will take its usual new year break (closed 31 Dec, 7 and 14 Jan) and return on Sunday 21 January open 11-4 as usual.
Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas!